Strong & Beautiful Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring in Siloam Springs, AR
Choose a no-fuss flooring that boosts the attractiveness of your home with beautiful laminate flooring from Flooring America by CarpetSmart. At our showroom in Siloam Springs, AR, we carry a wide selection of laminate flooring to suit all your flooring needs. Our flooring experts are here to help you every step of the way - from selecting your new laminate flooring to installing it in your home. We are laminate experts and can help you browse our varying laminate colors, patterns, styles, and more. Great home interiors start with strong and lovely flooring, so stop by our showroom today to get started on your flooring renovation project!
Types of Laminate
There are two types of laminate flooring: laminate wood flooring and laminate tile flooring. Both styles are affordable and can fit within your budget. On top of that, you can install laminate flooring in your home or business, and it will look amazing! Learn about the types of laminate:
- Laminate Wood Flooring mimics the look of hardwood flooring, but it is more durable and easier to maintain. This type of laminate is made to look like your favorite species of wood, such as mahogany and oak. Its high-quality photogenic layer and clear coating on top allow you to see the image of wood beneath.
- Laminate Tile Flooring replicates the beautiful appearance of natural stone flooring at a lesser cost. Our selection of laminate resembles different types of tile flooring, such as porcelain and ceramic.
How is Laminate Flooring Made?
Laminate flooring is made in two ways: direct-pressure method and high-pressure method. Both methods produce gorgeous flooring that can be found in a wide variety of colors and patterns, with uncanny resemblances to natural wood and stone. Both manufacturing methods leave laminate flooring with a strong base and core that can withstand even the heaviest foot traffic. Learn more about each type of laminate manufacturing process:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four layers of the laminate at once. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
The Benefits of Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is one of the most durable flooring types. Not only will it look amazing in any room in your home, but it will also last for many years to come. We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers, such as Mohawk, Inhaus, and Atroguard, so that our customers get the top-quality flooring that they will love. Laminate flooring is:
- Protected by a tough exterior layer, making it resistant to scratches, fading, water, stains, and any other types of accidents.
- Easy to clean and hygienic.
- Affordable and less expensive than its high-end alternatives, hardwood, and tile, which it realistically mimics.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors to fit any home decor.
- Easily installed.
Keeping Your Laminate Clean
Keeping your laminate floors clean is easy! It is one of the most durable forms of flooring on the market for a reason! This is because laminate requires very little upkeep and doesn’t need to be refinished or touched up after years of use. Laminate is low maintenance and calls for a few simple steps to keep them looking fresh and brand new:
- Clean up any spills or accidents as soon as possible.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove any dirt and dust.
- Use a damp mop for a deeper clean with warm water and a mild detergent. Before purchasing any cleaning products, check your floor’s warranty or ask our flooring experts for a recommendation!
Professional Laminate Flooring Installation Services
Our approach to flooring installation is centered on your satisfaction. When you trust us to install your new laminate flooring, you can rest assured knowing that your new floors with be installed with care and precision. Once you choose your new laminate floors, we will work with you to find a time that fits your schedule perfectly, and then we will take care of everything so you don’t have to worry. Our promise of a quality job is backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This is our promise to you of a quality job. If you are unhappy with your new laminate flooring, just call within 30 days of your installation, and we will replace it with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us today to learn more about our laminate flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Siloam Springs and the surrounding communities.